02 May Jane Taylor & Liz Earle Wellbeing Podcast
I was so pleased to be able to share my love for millinery and some of my top style tips in the podcast below with Liz Earle. We covered so much including some history of millinery and advice to help with that hat choice decision.
Please do have a listen to find out more about:
- How I first became interested in millinery.
- Insight into the process involved in making a hat.
- Liz and I talk through the sustainability of materials used in hat-making.
- The process involved when designing bespoke pieces for clients.
- How certain styles are suited to different types of hat and different shape faces.
- How best to look after your hats and headpieces.
- My career highlights.
- The importance of a hat fitting correctly and what to look out for.
Listen to the podcast here
Thanks to Liz Earle and her team. Do check out the Liz Earle Wellbeing website, home to the Liz Earle Wellbeing Magazine that is built on over 30 years of Liz Earle’s personal, award-winning advice, experience and research to bring you the best ways to look good and feel great.